
Crossfit Games '09 Regional Qualifiers UPDATE
Hell's Half Acre quals at Crossfit GSX in Ft. Worth, Tx
Polly Bobseine is in the Top 3 after Day 1. The days events were the following two WODs:
WOD #1
3 rounds for time of:
Row 500m
10 Clean and Jerks(weight= 105lbs.)
WOD #2
50 Chest to Bar Pullups
50 Burpees
(OUCH!)
Tomorrow's final event will be:
21-15-9 rep rounds of:
Box Jumps
Kettlebell Swings
Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
Go Polly Go!
I hope you do well in the rest of the games. From Declan.
miss you polly
POLLY ROCKS! GOOD LUCK IN THE GAMES!
You guys are so great! Thanks boys and Laura! Bennett, Dave and I are going to miss you and Ashlee when we get back there. Can't wait to see you all again - it'll happen! Hugs to each of you.
Polly you are incredible...I am so proud of you and cannot wait to see you at the games!!