Monday, January 11, 2010

20/10 Are you in?

0 comments
"I got heart, atomic style, I make it look easy..." -- Thunder Kiss '65
2010, Year of the Tabata(aren't they all;) The crew has hit the new year running, literally. Congrats on all those 400m run PR's this weekend! About 40% of our 400m route is on an incline and it was windy so those efforts were double-tuff.
Although we were already working hard, yearly resolutions were still made concerning a renewed commitment to nutrition. Results are already happening with several of the crew reporting as much as a 4lbs. weight loss since o1/01. What does the rest of the year hold? You ain't seen nothin' yet...
Training:
I.
Joint Mobility/DROM
(30/30)3 --30 seconds of work/30 seconds rest or alt. movement x 3 rounds:
A1) Row
A2) 8 pt. shoulder sequence + step-ups
A3) Groiners + Back Extensions
A4) Overhead Lunges + Situps
II.
Back Squat 5 x 5
III.
5 Rounds for time:
9 Box Jumps
9 Push Press
9 Pullups
 
CrossFit Camas © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here